Please feel free to browse the range of links I’ve collated to key resources and websites focussed on board governance. Should you find a link that might prove useful to your colleagues please let me know and I will add it. Likewise if a link is broken please alert me to this.
- Australian Charities and Not for Profits Commission – ACNC Governance Standards and Governance for Good
- Our Community & the Institute of Company Directors – Members based service with range of free and members tools and resources. They also provides free a Policy Bank, which includes a range of policy templates to cover organisational and Board governance and a number of valuable Help Sheets.
- Australian Institute of Company Directors – Australian governance principles and guidance for NFP Organisations
- Governance Institute – Good Governance Guides
- Westpac Davidson Institute – hosts ar range of webinars to assist boards
- Commonwealth Bank – Guide for Board members – available on request
- ‘Community CAN’ – a hub of knowledge, news and personal stories, specifically designed for our not-for-profit and community organisations. Communities are at the core of our vision. A newsletter that can be dowloaded.
- Board Connect – Resources
- Commonwealth Bank – Guide for Community Treasurer – available on request
- Our Community – Damn good advice for treasurers – 25 questions a not for profit treasurer needs to ask
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants – Enhancing not for profit annual and financials reporting
- International federation of Accountants – Evaluating and improving Governance in organisations
ASX Corporate Governance council – Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations