Leading an aged care or not for profit organisation is rewarding but it can also be demanding.
As the CEO you are probably juggling many calls on your time and tackling day-to-day ‘problems’.
Pile on top of this the need to shift strategic direction and introduce change to achieve this and you’ve probably reached tipping point!
You might find that all of these day to day issues distracts you, and your leadership team, from your strategic purpose.
Or you may not be feeling as confident that you can deliver on mission and to the quality expected as you address industry change.
This can leave you feeling swamped, or worse still worn out. I understand this because I’ve been in your shoes.
Don’t let this stop you from taking action and delivering on your mission.
In this changing environment it is OK that you might need to regroup and refocus on your organisation priorities or that you need support to deliver on your plan.
Let me partner with you in meeting these challenges
Helen Attrill, MBA, an aged care and not for profit consultant, will work with you to address your key business challenges.
I offer the following consultant support
1. Practical and focussed support around your needs.
2. Work with you to ‘problem solve’ blockages in your business and develop new and better ways of doing things.
3. Take on the research and development of key corporate documents (business case, submission or tenders) that will support the change or growth you are seeking
3. Support change in your organisation by preparing the plans, tools and training to bring about the change.
3. Analyse and identify opportunities for your business to work smarter through business process review.
4. Support your leadership team and staff to shift the organisation’s culture to support the new business model.
Let me be a trusted advisor, partner and supporter of your aged care and not for profit business.
Download a brochure outlining my approach and service here – Helen Attrill MBA Brochure
Trading as ProReNata Consulting
ABN 50 594 372 547