Leading an aged care and not for profit organisation is rewarding but it can also demanding.
As the CEO you are juggling many calls on your time and these day-to-day challenges are magnified when you put the challenge of industry change in the mix.
You might find that juggling to meet these demands distracts you, and your leadership team, from your strategic purpose.
Or you may not be feeling as confident that you can deliver on mission and to the quality expected as you address industry change.
This can leave you feeling swamped, or worse still worn out. I understand this because I’ve been in your shoes.
Don’t let this stop you from taking action and delivering on your mission.
In this changing environment it is OK that you might need to regroup and refocus on your organisation priorities or that you might simply need support to deliver on your plan.
Let me partner with you in meeting these challenges
Helen Attrill, MBA, an aged care and not for profit consultant, will work with you to address your key business challenges.
I offer the following consultant services
1. Active & responsive partnership approach as you transition to change strategically and successfully.
2. Review current business practices and plan the necessary practice and process changes to embrace the future.
3. Analyse and identify opportunities to increase competitiveness and reduce costs.
4. Strategically positioning you in your community through shaping your approach to community engagement and communication.
5. Support your leadership team and staff to shift the organisation’s culture to support the new business model.
I will help you extend and strengthen your business.
Let us be a trusted advisor, partner and supporter of your aged care and not for profit business.
Trading as ProReNata Consulting
ABN 50 594 372 547